DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Pre-Shrunk 2-Way Stretch 100% Premium Microfiber Polyester
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted hoodie.
- Sizes are in US sizing
- enhanced zipper track to allow smooth zipping/unzipping
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.
How much gaming is too much gaming? If you happen to be among the true hardcore gamers, then the answer would be: no amount of gaming would be enough. Compared to what it was some years ago, gaming today has become something of a lifestyle for many, with gamers admitting life is barely worth living without the games that they have grown addicted to. Some gamers even have a process wherein they “detoxify” themselves, trying to quit playing one particular game, or have gotten sick and tired of playing the same game over and over again, that they have shifted to another game, just so they could rinse the oher game out of their system. This is the life that many gamers live each day, with many of them professing that regardless of the circumstances, they will always be gamers for life, making the Gamer for Life Unisex Zipped Hoodie ideal for them.
This zipped hoodie is ideal for any kind of activity or setting that requires a comfortable sweater, as it is made of pre-shrunk 2-way stretch 100% premium microfiber polyester material. Wrinkling, shrinkage, abrasion-damage, and even mildew is absolutely no problem at all, as it is incredibly strong, durable, and resistant to these concerns. The colors and print will not fade regardless of wear and washing, courtesy of a high-definition sublimation printing technique used on every square inch of this hoodie.
Gaming technology has come to a point that it could actually simulate real life, with the added fantastic features found only in games, which is why there are really some people who would really rather immerse themselves in games rather than engage in real life.