With so much hype going around the Mandalorian and The Rise of Skywalker, it’s almost impossible not to see a visual cue or reference to anything related to Star Wars in almost anything in pop culture today. The Mandalorian is actually a good argument for just how influential iconic pop culture could be, as elements from one iconic story could very well help shape another story. Before the space gun-slinging adventures of the mysterious Mandalorian, however, there was another who wore the iconic helmet, and even if only for a brief moment, was almost as popular as the titular Skywalkers in the series, and his name was Boba Fett. The Queue for BobaTea Unisex Sweater features the image of Boba Fett in a whimsical scenario with some other iconic Star Wars characters all in line to purchase tea from none other than Darth Vader himself, who is ludicrously running an ice tea corner stall.
This sweater is ideal for any kind of activity or setting as it is made of pre-shrunk 2-way stretch 100% wool material. Wrinkling, shrinkage, abrasion-damage, and even mildew is absolutely no problem at all, as it is incredibly strong, durable, and resistant to these concerns. The colors and print will not fade regardless of wear and washing, courtesy of a high-definition sublimation printing technique used on every square inch of this sweater.
Would you buy anything from a Dark Lord of the Sith? It’s almost enough to make someone think twice about it, even if the characters are cute enough to allay the fears brought on by their reputation in the movies.
- Material: 100% Wool (soft and breathable)
- Extra soft fabric
- Perfect pairing for leggings and skinny jeans
- Keeps you warm in cold weather
- Designed and constructed for the fit and comfort
- Hand Wash Cold/Flat Dry
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted sweater.
- Sizes are in US sizing
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. Hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment
DELIVERY & RETURNS