Fans of the hit series Naruto would instantly recognize the distinctive illustration of a red cloud outlined in white and set against different backgrounds, much of what is seen on the Red Cloud Quilt Blanket. Many, however, don’t really know the real significance of the red cloud. Each member of the Akatsuki shinobi group displays this red cloud on their vestments, and this represents the rain of blood many claim was the result of the wars in Amegakure. This red cloud bringing the red rain was also originally seen as a symbol of justice by the original members of the Akatsuki, and it is still worn and displayed today as a homage to that symbolism.
This quilt blanket makes perfect sense as it is constructed of 68 Oz 100% poly cotton, making it incomparably soft and silky to the touch. The print and colors will not fade, flake, or wear away regardless of the frequency of washing, and the material itself will stand up to frequent use as it is considerably durable. This quilt will not trigger sniffles or sneezes as it is hypoallergenic and is resistant to dust mites.
While being viewed as a dark yet whimsical design, the red cloud actually stands as silent witness to the blood history of the clans that hold a tenuous peace in the hidden villages.
- With white reverse, making it a nice reversible blanket
- Constructed with 68 Oz, 100% Poly Cotton, super soft, silky touch
- Durable and long lasting fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
- Machine Washable w cold water gentle cycle & mid detergent
- Available in different sizes
- Very easy to pack and take with you on the go
DELIVERY & RETURNS